[DL] Kitty Hawk

It being late last night, I didn't immediately raise this question when
making my last lengthy reply to the ongoing PEG cross-pollination thread,
but...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Kitty Hawk the PLACE the Wright Brothers
conducted their flight at, and not the plane?

Because if this is the case, I think our bombastic fellow list member's
description of it 'never getting off the ground, etc.' would make for a
highly  amusing mental image, as some part of the Carolinas (?) suddenly
took flight.

//silly mode OFF

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca