[DL] Two questions

Well, here goes:
    First, what exactly is the digest version?

    Second, was anyone in the Lost Colony tourney at Origins last summer?  I
am trying to figure out who the heck this guy was that introduced me to the
Deadlands universe.

    My last comment is that you guys at Pinnacle rock...I haven't really got
an opinion on the new combined books, as I am hesitant to buy a great deal of
any "mainstream" roleplaying game's sourcebooks, ever since I overpurchased
Shadowrun (sorry if offtopic)...

Oh, and one more thing:  From what I remember, the natives of both North
America and I think the central and south americas were those who crossed
over from that landbridge up north in the northwestish corner of what is some
area of Canada.  I think they migrated often then..