Re: [DL] Two questions

At 06:02 PM 9/25/00 -0400, you wrote:
 >Well, here goes:
 >    First, what exactly is the digest version?

It's a version that, instead of sending each message to you right away, you
get a big chunk of it.

 >    My last comment is that you guys at Pinnacle rock...I haven't really got
 >an opinion on the new combined books, as I am hesitant to buy a great
deal of
 >any "mainstream" roleplaying game's sourcebooks, ever since I overpurchased
 >Shadowrun (sorry if offtopic)...

Not even close to being an OT worry.

 >Oh, and one more thing:  From what I remember, the natives of both North
 >America and I think the central and south americas were those who crossed
 >over from that landbridge up north in the northwestish corner of what is
some
 >area of Canada.  I think they migrated often then..

Another bit for ya.
The Klondike rush is where Wyatt Earp went to.  I kinda thought that the
Canada sourcebook would cover that.

Hah - imagine Buck from Call of the Wild done Deadlands style. :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Descartes (again):
The chicken was merely a machine and was crossing due to the deterministic
nature of the universe.