From: John Goff [mailto:JohnGoff@deadlands.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 7:47 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Epitaph Question

Now, in the midst of the recent debates, a question that's only partially
related to the topic comes to mind and I'd like everyone's input on it.

I've heard complaints about the Epitaph since almost day one. I'm wondering
how many of you that were disappointed with the first issue bought the
second.

If so, were you as displeased with it, or was it more to your liking?

If you still found it unsatisfactory, why was that?

Just wondering...

John