Re: [DL] harrowed

At first glance, I'd say yes. After all, dominion or not, the manitou is
still there, so the host would take damage as a consequence.

Daphné
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive

Visit Ross's Deadlands site at: http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/