RE: [DL] Re: Combined Format

<snip>
> anyone was jumping ship...merely offering up constructive
> criticism (no you guys suck posts even)

While it's true that everyone has been very civil (which I applaud), and
it's true that everyone has been criticizing, it's not quite true that it's
been constructive.  I haven't seen but a few other proposals.  So it's good
that you (we?) are telling PEG what we think, we haven't been offering any
other suggestions.

And it seems that the suggestion "keep doing it the way you are" isn't very
helpful.  Otherwise they wouldn't have come up with this idea in the first
place.

Jim