[DL] History (ours and others) (was: About all this fuss ... )

<snip interesting Canadian history stuff>
> This is probably one of the best posts I've seen come
> out of this thread.  It's true, people in the US are
> generally ignorant of what the Canadian west was like,
> I know I am.

If the youth of America don't know much of their own (American) history are
you really surprised to discover they don't know any of the history of the
rest of our continent??

Jim "has worked at a University too long"
and gotten too cynical