Re: [DL] History (ours and others) (was: About all this fuss ... )

Well, in this case, we're not talking about the average youth of America,
we're talking about Deadlands players, and everyone knows we're smarter.

On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:09:03 -0500 "Heivilin, Jim" <banzai@missouri.edu>
writes:

> If the youth of America don't know much of their own (American)
> history are you really surprised to discover they don't know any of the
history
> of the rest of our continent??
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.