[DL] Offers of help [Goff]

--- "B.D. Flory" <bflory@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> <snip yet another offer to proofread from a list
> member>
> See the problem?

I definetly see your point, but I find it nearly
impossible to believe there isn't anything a devoted
fan base can contribute to a game producer who's
admitted to having time crunch problems.  And I think
I admitted that accountability is the huge glaring
flaw with this, or any other plan.

Do our friends at Pinnacle have any suggestions?  Can
you give us an idea of what you can trust us with?
After all, they're the ones who need help!

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen