Re: [DL] Offers of help [Goff]

In a message dated 9/27/2000 12:16:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
natasha_corey@yahoo.com writes:

<< I definetly see your point, but I find it nearly
 impossible to believe there isn't anything a devoted
 fan base can contribute to a game producer who's
 admitted to having time crunch problems.  And I think
 I admitted that accountability is the huge glaring
 flaw with this, or any other plan.

 Do our friends at Pinnacle have any suggestions?  Can
 you give us an idea of what you can trust us with?
 After all, they're the ones who need help!

 Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen >>

The best thing you guys can do is set up your own web pages (where we don't
need to look at your  material), talk us up to your friends and on the
various rpg sites and usegroups. Seriously, submissions are fine, but all
three of us who write (9 times out of 10 anyway) would rather start a
manuscript from scratch than try to fix someone else's. It's just as
time-consuming, more confusing, and involves paperwork, contact, contracts,
and more rewriting than it's worth.

Thanks!

Shane