Re: [DL] mountie question (ATTN: Steve Long)

At 04:46 PM 9/27/2000 +0200, bertrand wrote:
>What are the different ranks among the NWMP ?
>I plan to have a mountie recruit my posse and I need to know how he'll want
>to be called, other than Phil.

	If you're wondering how Mounties relate to the Rank Edge, The Incomparable
Steve Long devised such a table for them in a section (regretably) cut from
LAW DOGS. Perhaps with a little prompting from the audience, he'd post it
here?

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God