Re: [DL] Poll

Well, I hate to say it, because I am all for a Great Weird North supplement
(and would suggest that any prospective writer of same try tapping Daniel
Gwyn, one of my players and list members, as a resource in much the same way
that that ol' southern fella whose name I can't quite recall <g>  was for
1877 and the like), I want more of the scoop on Mina and Black River (and to
a lesser extent Bayou Vermillion and the Whatleys) more.

Off to vote...

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca