Re: [DL] Poll

At 11:39 PM 9/27/2000 -0400, The Honorable Mr. Ross Coburn wrote:
>Well, I hate to say it, because I am all for a Great Weird North supplement
>(and would suggest that any prospective writer of same try tapping Daniel
>Gwyn, one of my players and list members, as a resource in much the same way
>that that ol' southern fella whose name I can't quite recall <g>  was for
>1877 and the like),

	LOL! :-)

	Hey, "that ol' southern fella" is *also* an Honorary Listserver Canadian,
and got Sir John MacDonald into a *DL* book before anyone else! ;)

>Off to vote...

	Liberal, Reform, Progressive Conservative or Other?

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God