Re: [DL] Abracadabra... [OT]

> >Hey, guys, what's "Volkstümliche Starparade" mean?
> >
> >Nick Zachariasen
>
> Not speaking german I went to the best source I could find, babblefish.

Hmmm....Babblefish is probably right. I think, you would say "Country Meeting"
with (in this scene) well-known interpretors. I think we would call it pseudo
folklore meeting with well-known blabla - I don`t know any of them!-)
"Volkstuemlich" means traditional, "Star" is an English word adopted into
German language and "parade" is a word you have too, haven`t you?

Hope, it helps

JR