France prices (wasRE: [DL] Canada prices)

Title: France prices (wasRE: [DL] Canada prices)

Prices for the us deadlands products used to be attractive here before the heurror (as in "euro error horror") thing happened.

Now I pay more for any newcoming sourcebook than I did for 1 st ed. sourcebook when I bought it back in '97.
Some products (cardstock cowboys, anthology with no name) don't make it here unless I order them and then they're real expensive (like $25.5 for cardstock #1).

There's also a french translation of deadlands ww, but I prefer the original version (my non english-reading players disagree, but they are free to buy any french book they need).

My overestimated computing job pays well enough to allow me to keep on collecting ww stuff. So I want GWN as well as Black Circle. Same for RoT, Dead Parrots (err, I mean Presidents), and so on. But I can wait. I've only used a very small fraction of all the books' potential. Our first game started about 3 years ago, and my posse has yet to travel west of the Rockies. The main reason is we don't play often, and we play various other games as well.

For the same reason, we don't play Hoe, but I'd like to. I don't find it's just yet another post-apo game. For the glimpse I got (Devil's tower and Epitaph, web timeline and peg library), it seems to extend and renew the world of deadlands ww, keeping this wild weird flavor. I also trust peg can do the same with LC. All in all I'm quite curious to see how shane&co will bring the settings together, and I will give the combined format a try.

And I'll wait for a Texas Ranger ww sourcebook, too 8'D

Bertrand (planning to experience Deadlands for a few more decades)