Re: [DL] Los Diablos

In a message dated 9/28/2000 1:41:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gvan@ispchannel.com writes:

<< The song was "Ghost Riders in the Sky". It was written well into the 20th
century (can't honestly remember what year though) so I don't think it was
the basis for any legends. Still a cool old song, and probably would be fun
background music for a Los Diablos encounter :)

 Grant Vanderhule >>

Lessee....... I think it was the Sons of the Pioneers that were the first
people I heard do this song.....would'a had to have been the late '60's -
early '70's.    Southern rock group The Outlaws did a killer version of it in
the '80's..... best one I think.   Maybe be biased though. (used THAT one for
wrestling entracnce music for years!
heh heh heh).       As, in my humble, THAT song of any other IS Weird West,
might be something to that!

Two Gun Mojo
SASS #30412
"I got my mojo workin'"