Re: [DL] Poll (OT)

At 05:47 PM 9/28/2000 -0400, Mr. Daniel Gwyn wrote:
>Actually the choices are currently (in order size), Liberal, Canadian
>Alliance (formerly known as Reform), Bloc Quebecois, New Democratic Party
>(NDP) and Conservatives.

	D'OH!

	I *knew* I had forgotten about Reform's name change a second after I hit
"Send", dagnabit!
	Thank you for the correction, good sir!

	Off to Stu Hart's Dungeon for Remedial Canadian Studies for the likes of
me. :-)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God