Re: Harrowed Chipmunks (Was [DL] Website stuff) OT

>Well, it does fairly clearly say in the spiel the list sends you when you
>join up (unless Allan has changed it, but I somehow think not) that Harrowed
>Chipmunks are to be discussed at ones own peril.

Actually, that message got fried in the Great Crash... I've switched to the
digest a couple times when I wasn;t going to be able to get to a computer,
and you just get a message saying "Welcome to deadlands@gamerz.net".
Unless AB or Allan's fixed it since then.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Zombie: Itchy. Tasty.
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com