Re: [DL] Crossovers

 > >somebody tell me I'm not alone.  Somebody please just mail me and say, I
 > >hear ya, Gurps is wacked.  Deadlands is better off without them.
 >
 >>I'm not gonna buy the book.  I don't need it, and as I said - I
 >don't like
 >the Gurps mechanics.  But the book isn't targeted at me.
 >
 ><shrug>

 >Thank you...*weeping for joy* thank you god.
 >
 >Ron Conner

Herhr?!

I'm not certain, but I think that I just disagreed with you on this Ron.

I think that Gurps: Deadlands should definatly come out, and that, being a
Gurps book, it should be as faithful to the Gurps mechanics as possible.

What's important is that the setting gets in the hands of the Gurps
fanbase.  Hopefully, a very (Very) large number of 'em are so intrigued by
what they see that they will investigate the Pinnacle books for more
information.

I just said that, since I already have the setting, and I personally don't
like the Gurps mechanics, I'm not going to pick up the book myself.

Well - okay.  I'll probably buy the book anyway, just to give support to
PEG (even if it's in a secondary manner.)  But you can't make me use it.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Gen. George S. Patton:
To get those yellow bellied chickens outta here.