[DL] Heh heh heh

Don't you just love the kooky ideas players come up with?

In last nights game, the posse had found an evil sword that sucks the soul
out of a body when you stab someone with it. They experimented with the
sword somewhat and determined that yes, it will suck any soul it can find
into itself and thus grow more powerful. Being good Pinkerton agents, they
decided they had to destroy it.

"Throw it into the ocean!" one suggested. "Let's bury it!" cried another.
"No, no," was the concensus. "That wont work. We need to truly destroy it.
By melting it."

You can see it coming, right?

"Hmm... it's probably Ghost Steel" they mused. "An ordinary fire wont even
touch it".

"I know!" said one particularly bright spark. "Let's build a Ghost Rock
fire, get it really hot, and impale the sword in it. If anything will melt
the sword, a Ghost Rock fire will."

I hid my smiles and described the sword as it gradually began to glow
brighter and brighter. "See, it's working!" they cried.

Brighter, brighter, brighter...

"Hang on," one of them finally said, when I was just about at the point of
laughing. "Doesn't burning Ghost Rock release... souls...?"

The sword wasn't even hot. But it was glowing very very brightly now...

Brian "God I love this game" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a
twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals
out there. Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on
fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com/ or http://www.ansett.com.au/