RE: [DL] Work Days OT (NOW 150% MORE OT!)

> We used to get up at 2 AM, half an hour before we went to
> bed.  Eat a lump
> of freezin' cold poison for breakfast...
>
> Patrick "LUXURY" Phalen

I had to get up out of my cardboard box every morning at twelve o'clock at
night and lick 'road clean with tongue. I had two bits of cold gravel for
breakfast, worked 29 hours a day down th' mill AND pay mill owner for
permission to come to work, and when we got home, our father and our mother
would kill us and dance about on our graves singing "hallelujah".

Brian "And you try and tell the young people of today that, and they wont
believe you" Leybourne.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com/ or http://www.ansett.com.au/