Re: [DL] Hack and Slash Deadlands

I don't quite think that's the answer.  This might be a little tougher than
it sounds, but try your best to create situations where the posse has to
rely on brain power rather than fire power.  Create a mystery setting, with
a bunch of clues.  Make them play detective, and throw a little action in
between somewhere. Maybe they might actually enjoy it, and back off the Hack
N' Slash.  If not. Well, you can email me privately, I have a few contacts
in the Ames, Des Moines area of Iowa who you might want to talk to about
forming a posse.

John