Re: [DL] Hack and Slash Deadlands

>I know this is going to sound pathetic but the group that I am running no
>longer wants to think in thier scenarios. All they want is Hack and Slash
>Deadlands. So what I am asking is has anyone out there run any hack and
>slash deadlands and if so can you give me some ideas. I am alos wondering
>if
>I could find a new group to marshal for in central Iowa. A group that likes
>to think would be really nice for a change.

As a marshal I have to say...shame on you.

First send them to a town full of regular people, then have there be a bank
robbery.  The robbers don't realize that the eitire town is armed to the
teeth for just such occasions.  Have the party get caught in the cross fire.
  Kill them all.

Every time after they get new characters, run them into swarms of huge or
small creatures.  Prarie ticks, ants, roaches, things you can't hurt at all.
  Kill them all again.

Moral of this story..."you guys go on ahead, I'll keep killing them till it
sticks."

Ron Conner