Re: [DL] Hack and Slash Deadlands

Ok, one more thought.  Create an Arch Enemy to follow them around and really get
their goat so to speak.

Example, they are fighting a cult, the cult leader gets shot and dies... guess
what happens, he comes back harrowed and starts following them around and
causing all sorts of trouble to get even with them.  Death Mask to cause trouble
in their names, the "zombie" power to create lots of stuff for them to kill, if
he gets wounded, burrow to get away.  Basically create a constant annoyance for
them, someone for them to truly hate, someone that they will do anything to get
rid of... maybe even start thinking.

I've done something similar in the past, and you can use it to drag them through
whatever adventure you want, and when they are done with an adventure and about
to reap the rewards, "He" shows up to take it all away from them.

Anyone got anything to add to this?

--Dirk