RE: [DL] Hack and Slash Deadlands

>>If that's the way they want to play, are they wrong?<<

   Not in the least little bit. I wanted to keep the list flame free, but I
vehemently disagree with some of the opinions being discussed. Since you
broached the subject, let me throw in my whole-hearted support...

           Seanchai

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some
blunders and absurdities crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow
is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be
encumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson