Re: [DL] The Fate of "Great Weird North"?

on 10/4/00 5:49 AM, Ray C. at r_a_c_@hotmail.com wrote:

> I can see on the nice little update on the page that "Great Weird North" is
> now "On Hold".
>
> WOULD YOU LIKE TO FRIGIN' WELL TELL ME WHAT THE **** THAT MEANS???
>
> Does it mean, "We're going to hold on to it for awhile, and do a good job of
> it when there's time."  Or, "We're taking your hopes and dreams for the past
> TWO YEARS, using it as wipe paper, and flushing it down the loo!!!"

Ray, allow me to introduce you to the concept of sedatives; you seem like a
natural match.  <g>

Not that I'm a PEG representative or anything, but I suspect that 'On Hold'
is better than 'forget it' or 'part of an Epitaph.'

Perhaps response to their poll was encouraging enough to change their minds,
but not overwhelming enough to replace Black Circle?

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca