[DL] DeadToon

I was feeling particularly goofy a few nights ago, and combined two of
my favorite games. Deadlands and Toon.  I know, I know, pretty strange
idea, but with the talk of GURPS:Deadlands and D20 Deadlands, what's one
more system, eh?

So, please check out http://www.mtogden.com/~danielh/toon/deadtoon.html and
let me know what you think.  I need to expand to include some other
archetypes (I'm trying to come up with something for the Blessed), and
some gadgets. (The automatic flapjack maker from S&R probably wouldn't
need much in the way of conversion!)

Also, maybe this should be answered by John or Shane, but since this is a
parody^Wlabor of love, how much can I get away with on the setting before
I run into copyright/trademark problems?

(Honest, no offense is intended, I do love the setting and mechanics of
Deadlands, I just wanted to put a silly twist on it)

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel D Holmes, N7NKR               I'net: danielh@dakcs.com
Standard disclaimers apply wherever you can find a sticky spot.