[DL] Characters

Someone ask recently about characters of note or perhaps intresting things
that might come up during creation.

Well here are a few that have come up with my HOE group, not really hear nor
there but still funny.

Sparky the Kung Fu master...In expectation of going through the portal at
the end of (insert name of popular adventure here) one of my players created
a tempest Martial artist.  With Cup overflows at the highest level.  I made
him take bad luck.  When this guy botches the whole party is going to have
to duck.  He's going to try and become a sycher when he gets to HOE, his
hex?  Black Lightning. (note this player has a nasty history with BL, hence
the nicname.

The talking Head...The little brother of one of my players wanted a
character so we cranked out a beheaded harrowed.  (only mental stats and
vigor)  Mute, deaf, and a psycher.  Point him in the right direction and
then tap him on the head.  Not really great but funny.

Conan the Librabian....need I say more?

Bruce Banner...Our new doomsayer, clueless, big mouth, don't get him riled,
mean as a rattler.  His best power, Veridian Goliath.  He basicly wanders
around behind the party with no clue what's going on.  The party gets
attacked the rest of the heros push him to the front.  He gets hit and
whammo.  HULK GET MAD!!!

Fun fun fun...

Watch out for our mutant, super intelligent, cyborg, harrowed omega dog
comming next fall!

Ron Conner