Re: [DL] Apologies... And a reason for why I'm upset...

<< What does "On Hold" mean, exactly, anyhow?  And don't say, "Well, it
means it's 'On Hold'."  I figured THAT part out already...  Does it mean
that the book is still planned?  Does it mean that it's going to be an
Essay?  Or does it mean that you have no clue whatsoever?  Inquiring minds
(That are somewhat calmer) want to know!
__________________________________ >>

>  It means we'd like to do it in the first quarter of next year, but  we
>don't make all the decisions these days. I'd say the forecast  has a 75%
>chance for sun. ;)
>   Shane

Thank you very much.  You have renewed my faith in Pinnacle, and have now
redeemed the fact that I shall continue to sing the praises of Deadlands to
the masses here...  Probationary.

But for now, I'm a...  Amiable Canuck.  Not happy yet.  But getting in a
better mood.

And, again, an apology for being a bit of a dink.