RE: [DL] The Fate of "Great Weird North"? (OT)

> >I believe what Shane was trying to say, rather succinctly, is that Ross
> >hit the nail right on the head. Not that he wanted to impale Ross with
> >roofing materials.
>
> ...besides roofing nails are *way* too small for that purpose...

Reading this thread brought back memories of the film
Warlock.  The bit where they are going through the railway yard and
Darryl Hannah sees the imprint of Julien Sands' head and hammers a
nail into it.

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses