Re: [DL] Apologies... And a reason for why I'm upset...

on 10/6/00 10:17 AM, Ray C. at r_a_c_@hotmail.com wrote:

> Well...  Montreal is in Quebec, and there are some folks that would argue
> that it isn't REALLY part of Canada (I'm not one of those, however, as I am
> not a Sepratists Pig-Dog!!!).
>
> What I meant to say is that it's, like, the second Canadian Supplement that
> has information on **ALL** of Canada in it during the last five years or so.
>
> Better statement?

Well, I take offense to the 'seperatist pig-dog' drivel, and I'm not even
seperatist (I am a Montrealer, however).  If you're going to take shots like
that, please do it on the OT list (where I am not a member), or prepare to
be flamed in private.  I don't think the list is the place for that kind of
ignorance.

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca