Re: [DL] Apologies... And a reason for why I'm upset...

>Try about the 15th or so, since the entire line of Tribe 8 is set in the
>post apocalyptic ruins of Montreal...
>
>Phil

Well...  Montreal is in Quebec, and there are some folks that would argue
that it isn't REALLY part of Canada (I'm not one of those, however, as I am
not a Sepratists Pig-Dog!!!).

What I meant to say is that it's, like, the second Canadian Supplement that
has information on **ALL** of Canada in it during the last five years or so.

Better statement?

Ray.