[DL] Dinero (Goff)

The book lists a second amount of money that the charecter can call on.  Is
this amount a one time thing?  Can the charecter call on it often?  How
often?  Once per adventure or per month, year perhaps?  I ask because at the
higher end of this edge the amount is quite alot, and it seems that if a
charecter could do this often he would have very little reason to adventure,
especially since most pre-written adventures seem to reward the charecters
with money.
On a side note how easy is this money to get,  does a charecter just say I
want it and wait for it to arive?  Does he have to negotiate for it and maybe
not recieve as much as he is requesting (perhaps make a persuasion roll?)
I'm interested in how different Marshals handle this, thanks in advance.