Re: [DL] Dinero (Goff)

> The book lists a second amount of money that the charecter can call on.
Is
> this amount a one time thing?

No.

> Can the charecter call on it often?  How
> often?  Once per adventure or per month, year perhaps?

As far as the Weird West goes, we've left it a Marshal's call. However, if
you want a set timeframe, go with once a month.

> I ask because at the
> higher end of this edge the amount is quite alot, and it seems that if a
> charecter could do this often he would have very little reason to
adventure,
> especially since most pre-written adventures seem to reward the charecters
> with money.

Don't sweat it. Most of the adventures attempt to provide more than one
route to get the players involved. And remember, the reason players get
together is to _play_ Deadlands, so odds are they're going to work with you
to find reasons their filthy rich characters would get involved. :-)

> On a side note how easy is this money to get,  does a charecter just say I
> want it and wait for it to arive?  Does he have to negotiate for it and
maybe
> not recieve as much as he is requesting (perhaps make a persuasion roll?)

That varies greatly according to character concept. If the character owns a
large silver mine nearby, it's not hard to get to her wealth, but it may
fluctuate according to the mine's take. OTOH, if she comes from a rich
family Back East, she may have to wire home for it.

Hope that helps!

John Goff