RE: [DL] Re: The black circle (OT)

Thank you, thank you.

And we would if we weren't busy demoing the best damn
game on the planet already. Deadlands. So there.

BTW, anyone have any success using the ole Lovecraft
in their adventures? IE Herbert West is a major baddie
in my home campaign, on the major abomination level. I
find it's a good way to piggyback on the established
creepiness Lovecraft was known for, while giving my
posse an enemy that they can take down if they're good
enough.

They're not, but it's good to let them think there is
hope. ;)

Seeya
Mark M.