Re: [DL] Notes (was: Improv)

"Phalen, Pat" wrote:

> You gotta keep 'em on their toes.

Well, it works both ways.  One of my fellow players passed a note once
to his GM that said "Do Not Open Until I Say So" and then started
threatening someone with his firearm.  When the victim finally gave in
and confessed, the player told the GM to open the note.  And of course,
it read "My gun isn't loaded".

More horrifying things can be done with this tactic, but most GMs are
just as likely to tell you to cut it out.  The old "my apartment door is
rigged to explode" trick in CP2020 pops into mind.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist