RE: [DL] Notes (was: Improv)

Too right!  I've passed out a note that said "You find three sacks of flour,
and a side of salt pork."  The player thought that was funny, did the
snicker thing, and freaked out the rest of the posse for at least an hour.
When the posse caught up to the character finally, he was innocently eating
lunch.

That doesn't even count the time that the posse thought their Blessed was a
werewolf.  Even the guy playing the Blessed thought it.  My proudest moment
as a Marshal, the posse was afraid of itself!  And all from a few little
pieces of paper.  It helps that the posse memebers didn't share their
notes -- that would've spoiled their own fun. I've got a good group.  They
die alot, but they're good sports!

Jeff Y.