Re: [DL] Improv

> As a group, we all know splitting up is BAD(tm).  As GMs, we know
> that having the group split up is our queue to show no mercy.  As players,
> we know "divide and conquer" applies especially well to the party/posse.
> And yet we keep doing it, and keep having high casualty rates :-D

I'm running a filler game set in modern day. I had my players (¥¡©?¡m$),
make themselves in Deadlands stats (not east to do by the way... anybody
know any good comparison charts?) and told them they were heading out to a
local Sci-Fi con and fill their equipment list with that in mind.... then i
threw them into a "Night of the Living Dead" senario...

Long story short, As per horror movie rules... the first player that said
"I'll be right back." and split off from the other players got ate.  MMMMmmm
loners make good Zombie Chow.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright
A Mind is like a Book. I'd rather have a dirty one,
than an empty one.   - Mr.Wright