RE: [DL] Improv

IN our group, we take turns running the games, and switch games now and
again.  As a group, we all know splitting up is BAD(tm).  As GMs, we know
that having the group split up is our queue to show no mercy.  As players,
we know "divide and conquer" applies especially well to the party/posse.
And yet we keep doing it, and keep having high casualty rates :-D

The phrase "that'll larn ya, dagnabbit" never means anything to us!

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynomite Gang
and sometime player:
Gunner character named "Ray", seeming leader of the four member C.F. Trio
(Brave New World)
Barbarian character named "Brock", left flank guard for Wandering Band (AD&D
3rd)
Actor character named "Matt Stone" (no relation), my AI won't let me tell
you what I really do (HoE)
Gunslinger character named "Jesse Banks", ex-Marshal for a small ex-town --
There's a reason I keep silver slugs in my scattergun (WW)