RE: [DL] Ranger Oaths(Actual Historical)

I don't know if you are looking for something specific, nor if PEG has plans
to make a version of their own, but -- If I ever had need for a Ranger Oath,
the 1881 version appeals to me.  Switch "United States" for "Confederate
States,"  and this oath is pretty nice.  When your Ranger starts to receive
info about the weirdness, the oath isn't invalidated, nor even really need
updating.  I could see where it might be taken again, to remind the Ranger
that all this info is secret stuff.  But the secrecy is easily enforced via
the "laws and regulations for ...  Battalion".

You could go ahead and use one of these, and if there ever is a Texas Ranger
book (or whatever) from Pinnacle, and they publish an official oath, you can
just assume that the Deadlands Rangers were like the real Rangers and
updated their oath from time to time.

There's my 2 cents.  Better use 'em quick before inflation makes 'em
worthless ;-)

Jeff Y.
Marshal of the Dynomite Gang