[DL] The Mexican (Currently in Post Production)

OK, Interesting new movie, or at least I think so.  Just thought I would
mention it to the group since any enchanted western revolver usually stirs
up good plot lines.

As a side note, whenever you here the sound of the guns mechanism being
cocked, that's my own 1861 Colt Navy for the sound effect!

>THE MEXICAN
>
>Genre: Action / Comedy
>
>Plot Outline: A man tries to transport an ancient gun (Wes' addendum:
Actually its a Mid to