Re: [DL] armor

At 06:06 PM 10/15/00 +0000, you wrote:
 >This issue came up in last nights gaming session.  The rules for armor state
 >that for each level of armor decreases the die type.  So effectivly level
 >two armor, like three inches of wood, is indestructable with normal weapons.

Except that once you get down to d4's, you start subtracting # of dice
instead of die types. So it takes level 4 armor to be immune to
pistols.  (3d6 - 3d4 - 2d4 - 1d4 - zilch).

One good house rule for overused armor would be to apply a reliability roll
to it.  Starting at a reliability of 20, for each full wound done through
the armor, drop the reliability by one.

---------

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Khan:
With my last breath I spit at the chicken...