[DL] Reflect Hex (Goff)

Been lurking for a while, catching up on reading various
WW sourcebooks that I seem to keep on buying but never read.
However I stumbled up on the hex "Reflect" (Hexarcana) and had a few
questions and was wondering what oeveryone elses thoughts were?

The hex reflects Harrowed Powers/Bolt's O'Doom and Hex's (also Voodoo
- I think).  The hand gained determines what power level you can
reflect back at the source.  The power level is rated between 1 and
11+, this seems slightly excessive to me as Harrowed/Bolt's O'Doom
can only go to level 5, does that mean that the hex is structured to
cope with Hexslingers whose skill is 11+?, if so anyone out there got
any characters who get anywhere near this level?

Also does the character still take damage from the Hex/Bolt O'Doom
etc, that he is reflecting? - (this might be explained in the text
and I just missed it - don't have Hexarcana with me at the moment to
check)

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses