RE: [DL] Reflect Hex (Goff)

I don't have my books with me either, but here's what I can pull out of the
air:

- Is the "power level" reflected mean number of dice?  A huckster with only
four in Hexslingin' can still pull a good hand with Soul Blast, spewing
_lots_ of dice of damage.  The defending huckster would need a good hand on
Reflect to stop all the dice.

- As marshal I'd tell hucksters in my group that any dice they didn't
reflect gets thru to affect the defender.

Again, I don't have my books here, so I may not be helping much.

Jeff Y.