RE: [DL] Becoming Blessed

Umm I think you all need some Bible history.

The first English Bible was a hand-written Bible by Wycliff in the late
1300's sometime forget when.
The first Bible ever printed was printed by Guthenburg in the 1450's but
that was in Latin.
The next big step was the Tyndale Bible and that was printed in English in
the late 1520's.

For America the first Bible printed in America was in 1663 but was in
Algonquin.
Then in 1782 The first English Bible was printed in America.
In 1791 the first "Family Bible" was printed in America
In 1841 the English Hexapla New Testament was printed and it had  in it the
1380 Wycliff, 1534 Tyndale, 1539 Great, 1557 Geneva 1582 Rheims, and the
1611 King James version along with
the original Greek at the top of every page.

So yes by the 1800's there were plenty of English Bible floating around.

If I find a link I will post it.