RE: [DL] Becoming Blessed

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=465077983

English Bibles in 1608

-----Original Message-----
From: Martha Frey [mailto:natasha_corey@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 1:11 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Becoming Blessed

BWAHAHA!!  I'm sorry, the thought of Maggie as a nun
just cracked me up...  No offense intended, I just
could not resist!

*snicker*  "Young lady put those guns down!"

And just one more point to clarify; I don't think
Bibles are printed in English in 1876/77.  Heck they
weren't printed in English in the 50's!  You'd need to
learn Latin first.  Although I'm sure you can get
small prayer books in English; Maggie got one so she'd
have a copy of the Last Rites.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen