RE: [DL] Becoming Blessed

>While I'm on the topic, here's a question for the
>general public.  How would you go about becoming
>Blessed in game, i.e. not starting with it?  Obviously
>you have to have the points for it, but should there
>be some sort of quest involved?

The short and sweet answer is that Your Marshal knows...

However, I found *several*( of the posts from fellow list members
interesting.
Let's not forget two things:
1.  Blesseds do *not* necessarily need to be Members of the clergy
2.  Not all Clergy are Blesseds...

And now the SPOILER

If a player does not start of with an AB, it is necessary for the character
to somehow catch a glimpse into the hunting ground.  The Player/Marshal need
to concoct how this happened.  In the rare cases I get to be a player, I
include an "enlightenment" moment into the history.

Patrick