Re: [DL] Frightening realizations...

>From: "B.D. Flory" <bflory@frontiernet.net>
>To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
>Subject: Re: [DL] Frightening realizations...
>Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:06:08 -0400
>
>| Anyone else find this to be true? That the dice and cards end up
>reflecting
>| a good deal of the character, that is, regardless of chance or the odds.
>
>Nah, usually I find that when there's a statistical abberation, who is
>rolling the dice seems to be more relevant than why the dice are being
>rolled.  Of course, recent evidence has caused me to doubt this hypothesis:
>I now suspect that it may have more to do with where we sit.  Quote from
>last night:
>
>"I'm not sitting there again! I sat there last week and it screwed up my
>dice!"
>
>And the person who usually sits where he sat almost *always* has bad dice.
>
>B. D. Flory

Have you considered the fact that the table may be warped?  It could in fact
have a negative effect on the surrounding space time and laws of
probability.

I've often found that warped furniture (cause by the occupants) is the cause
of 90% of all paranormal phenomon.

Ron Conner

Most statistics are just made up on the spot 76% of all people know that!