[DL] Swappin' Dime Novels

Is anyone out there on the ole listserve interested in
giving up a copy of Independence Day for a copy of
Night Train?  I just got a second copy of Night Train,
as compensation for a mistake against me on Ebay, and
I hoping to trade straight up for I.D., or possibly
Perdition's Daughter.  E-mail me privately if you're interested.

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>