Re: [DL] Stonewall Jackson

At 04:20 PM 10/18/2000 -0700, Mr. Nick Zachariasen wrote:
>What about him getting accidentally shot by his own men?  I've even heard
>about that one in school.

	OOOPS!

	Sincerest thanks for pointing out my erroneous overstatement, Dr.
Zachariasen! And sincere apologies to everyone, as well. I'll try to do
better next time. :(

	Now, off to write "I will not post angry" a thousand times on the
chalkboard.;)

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God